What makes social media exciting?

Very interesting topic to debate!

Today, I had a chance to share this debate with one of my LinkedIn group members. So far, I have not received any feedback; however, I am very positive about the outcome.

Really, what makes this social media so exciting and appealing? Its simplicity, reach or ability to experiment?

I guess the answer would be the combination of these all ingredients. Yes, it is very simple to use and understand; however, needs dedication. Of course, it has immense reach to cover entire global audience, and most importantly, it allows you to experiment with your ideas to get maximum output.

But if we have to choose only one from this features' list, then what it can be?

For me, it would be its ability to experiment. For any individual user, or business user, it is very essential to measure activity performance. And social media does that. Not only you can measure your activities, you can discontinue with them anytime and start afresh. This is the real magic of social media. From Facebook to Twitter, and LinkedIn to blogging, you can adjust your speech and reach at any point of time.

I believe social media is the innovative invention we could have ever in our human life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Ways to Create Quality Content